LifeScape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Rs pserver LifeScape! 24/7

4 posters

Me Being Admin

p01sonarr0wz

Me Being Admin Empty Me Being Admin

Post  p01sonarr0wz Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:10 pm

hey, my name is hamzah, im 15 years old, and ive been looking for private servers for ages now.
    I was on youtube looking for a fun server(not to challenging server)when i stumbled upon this
    as i said, i have plenty of previous private server experience, i know when people are pjing, trying to scam, dupe, multi, or simply just cheat. i have read through the rules carefully and realize whats is and isn't against the rules. I will enforce these laws, as best as i can.
    Admins are not olny for snitching,lol, but i know they are here to help too
    i really get irritated when i dont receive help on a stupid laggy server. I know how badly it can piss u off, further more, as an admin il with help with all my effort
    lastly, the popularity of this server,my youtube channel, himynameisahamzah, is somewhat sucessful, with my suscribers growing, i will be able to recieve many user to this server.

Well, thats my admin ap, thanks yuri
    o yea my in game user is p01sonarr0wz
    yurij13
    Admin
    Admin

Me Being Admin Empty Re: Me Being Admin

Post  yurij13 Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 pm

Aplication Accepted

Welcome!
    !!--mod pkz--!!

Post  !!--mod pkz--!! Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:41 pm

yurij13 wrote:Aplication Accepted

Welcome!
    what about my application? lols Smile
    Daniel

Post  Daniel Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Cool welcome
    !!--mod pkz--!!

Post  !!--mod pkz--!! Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:58 pm

p01sonarr0wz wrote:hey, my name is hamzah, im 15 years old, and ive been looking for private servers for ages now.
    I was on youtube looking for a fun server(not to challenging server)when i stumbled upon this
    as i said, i have plenty of previous private server experience, i know when people are pjing, trying to scam, dupe, multi, or simply just cheat. i have read through the rules carefully and realize whats is and isn't against the rules. I will enforce these laws, as best as i can.
    Admins are not olny for snitching,lol, but i know they are here to help too
    i really get irritated when i dont receive help on a stupid laggy server. I know how badly it can piss u off, further more, as an admin il with help with all my effort
    lastly, the popularity of this server,my youtube channel, himynameisahamzah, is somewhat sucessful, with my suscribers growing, i will be able to recieve many user to this server.

Well, thats my admin ap, thanks yuri
    o yea my in game user is p01sonarr0wz
    welcome!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 pm